Ilosone is used to treat certain infections caused by bacteria.
It can also be used for other conditions determined by your doctor. Ilosone is used to treat certain infections caused by bacteria. It is also used to prevent bacterial endocarditis and rheumatic attack.
How to use
Continue to take it, even if you feel several days.
- To Ilosone mouth or without food.
- If you miss a dose Ilosone, put it as soon as possible. Check the dosage on the label instructions exactly. Do not give up, break, or chew before swallowing. Do not take 2 doses once.
- To completely clear the infection, take Ilosone for the full course of treatment.
- Do not eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice when you use Ilosone. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missing dose and return to your normal dose.
- Ilosone Swallow whole. Instructions for use Ilosone your doctor.
- Ilosone the best, if taken at the same time every day. If stomach discomfort, with food to reduce stomach irritation. Check the dosage on the label instructions exactly.
Drug Class and Mechanism
It does this by slowing economic growth, sometimes even killing, sensitive bacteria by reducing the production of important proteins required for bacterial survival. Ilosone is a macrolide antibiotic.
Do not put extra medicine to make up for missing doses. To missing doses as long as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missing dose of medication, take the next regular time.
Ilosones stored at room temperature in airtight containers, away from heat and light.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you do not know any of your medicines to prevent Ilosone. Do not use Ilosone, if:
- You are allergic to any ingredient, Ilosone
- Do you accept astemizol, Cisaprid, conivaptan, diltiazem, dofetilide, ergot alkaloids (such as dyhidroerhotamin, erhotamin), everolimus, and HIV protease inhibitors (eg ritonavir), imidazoles (eg ketoconazole) , Nello, pimozyd, QT interval prolongation agent (eg, hinidyn, Solatol), quinolones (eg ciprofloxacin), streptozotocin (such as kvinupristin / dalfopristin), terfenadyn or Weilapami.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of them attracted to you. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you have any instructions or sale of Ilosones, traditional Chinese medicine preparation, or dietary addition
- If you have allergies to medicines, foods or other substances
- If you have diarrhea or stomach or intestinal infection
- If you have a history of kidney or liver, heart problems, fast or irregular heartbeat, myasthenia gravis, porphyria, or blood disease
Some Ilosones can Ilosone. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Astemizol, Cisaprid, diltiazem, dofetilide, HIV protease inhibitors (such as ritonavir), imidazoles (eg ketoconazole), Nello, pimozyd, QT interval prolongation agent (such as hinidyn, Solatol), quinolones (such as ciprofloxacin), streptozotocin (eg, kvinupristin / dalfopristin), terfenadyn, or Weilapami because of side effects, such as heart toxicity or irregular heartbeat, may occur.
- Conivaptan, ergot alkaloids (such as dyhidroerhotamin, erhotamin) or everolimus, because they may increase the risk of side effects Ilosone
- Many prescription and non prescription Ilosone sales (eg, using suffering and pain, allergies, dilute the blood, breathing difficulties, cancer, diabetes, problems with erection, gout, heart disease, high blood calcium, blood pressure, high cholesterol, HIV infection, inflammation, infection , low blood sodium levels, migraine headaches, emotional and mental problems, overactive bladder, Parkinson’s disease, prevention of organ transplant rejection, seizures, stomach problems, sleep problems), vitamin products and herbal or nutritional supplements (such as , herbal teas, coenzyme Q10, garlic, ginseng, gingko, Hypericum perforatum) may also interact with Ilosone. Consult your doctor if you have questions about the Ilosones can affect heart rate.
Possible Side Effects
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects or stored into trouble:
- Diarrhea, loss of appetite, nausea, abdominal pain, vomiting and other symptoms.
All medicines can cause side effects, but many people do not, or younger, side effects.
Consult a doctor immediately if any of the serious side effects occur:
- Severe allergic reaction (rash, hives, itching, difficulty breathing, confusion in the chest, swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or language),
- bloody stools,
- hearing loss or hearing loss,
- heart rhythm disorders,
- muscle weakness,
- blisters or peeling,
- severe diarrhea,
- severe abdominal pain or cramps,
- liver disease symptoms (such as yellow skin and white of your eyes, pale stools, severe or persistent nausea, vomiting, anorexia, or dark urine).